St Patrick’s Day Parties Around Midland Odessa
Can you believe tomorrow is already St Patrick's Day? I know we don't have a river to turn green or have a big parade, we do know how to have a good time. Here are several places around Midland and Odessa where you let your inner Irish out and celebrate.
1. The Mule Barn Cantina. The Mule Barn Cantina will have live music with Rich O'Toole with special guest Steven Morgan. Cover will be $5 and they will have $3 green beer and $5 green tea shots.
2. Rockin Rodeo If you wear green tomorrow night to Rockin Rodeo you will pay no cover before 9 pm. One lucky lady could become Queen of Green and walk away with $300 cash.
3. La Avenida (formerly Club Arriba) Ladies 21 and up are free until 11. Any lady wearing green could win $300 cash. Everyone can enjoy $3 Jameson and $5 Irish Fist Fights
4. Jimbo's Garage in Odessa. Everyone can enjoy $1.50 wells and domestic beers, $3 Jameson, and $5 Irish Fist Fights until 11. No cover until 9 for everyone wearing green.
5. Dos Amigos in Odessa. Jameson Sampling event begins at 6:30 pm, with giveaways. $5 Jameson Picklebacks and $5 Green Tea shots.
6. Y Knot Bar, Midland.