Top 5 Highest-Rated Odessa Restaurants
If you are a typical couple or family who struggles with deciding where to eat on a daily basis, boy do I get it. You would think that with the countless options we have in the 432, it would be so easy to choose a restaurant a day no matter what type of food you like. However, if you need a little help, I'll step in with a list.
TOP 5 RATED RESTAURANTS IN ODESSA ACCORDING TO YELP:
- Barrel & Derrick-305 E. 5th st.-I had to think about this one because I did not recognize the name off the top of my head. Then it hit me, ooooh this is the restaurant inside the Odessa Mariott Hotel! I have been there, they have great food. J S. on Yelp.com says,
Had a great Texas Omelet from their Brunch menu. The resort is stunning! Seated in a nice comfortable booth, service was great and they made sure I had everything I needed. Food was hot and fresh, the Bacon was amazing!
Overall a great experience. Easy parking out front.
- Flair Taverna-2701 JBS Pkwy.-the Flair chicken, filet mignon and ribeye according to Yelp are all popular dishes. This one is on my list of places in Odessa I must try, especially after looking over their menu and seeing they make a killer tiramisu! I hear nothing but good things about this restaurant.
- Curb Side Bistro-3816 Andrews Hwy.-Yes please! The Mother Clucker is my personal favorite but if you love mac and cheese, you may be down for The Homer Simpson.
- Copper Kettle Cafe-2720 N. Grandview Ave.-Grandview Plaza-I can tell you speaking from personal experience I can see why this is highly rated. The food is great! It doesn't get any more homestyle than this. I've tried the chicken spaghetti, porkchops and meatloaf. Love them all!
- Cork and Pig Tavern-7260 E. Hwy. 191 Ste. 204-First of all you had me at mimosa, they have a Saturday and Sunday brunch that is to die for complete with mimosas and bloody mary's. Food wise? I have many favorites to recommend...the Zuni salad, The Pig wood fired pizza and the duo dip appetizer is my go-to. You cannot go wrong with anything on this menu IMO.
Have you eaten at any or all of these restaurants? They are all top-notch to me!