Nothing To Do In Midland-Odessa? Here Are 5 Fun Things Going On This Weekend!
No need to complain that there is nothing to do this weekend because there is plenty going on. Starting with some Friday Night Football tonight, some fall festivals, a farmers market, and each event would be fun for the whole family! Now that fall is here, let the fun begin.
FIVE THINGS GOING ON IN WEST TEXAS THIS WEEKEND:
1. OHS vs Permian, Rumble at Ratliff, Friday Night Football - If you are one of the lucky ones to get your hands on some tickets, the annual rivalry/showdown goes down tonight. Friday night October 7th, 7 pm.
2. Parks Legado Farmers Market- Over 100 local farmers and vendors will be set up on Saturday, October 8th from 8 am to 12 pm. There will be a pumpkin patch at this weekend's market, food trucks, live music, and activities for the kids. Check it out at 7260 TX-191, Odessa.
3. San Miguel Archangel Catholic Church-39th annual Family Festival Friday, October 7th, 6 pm to 12 am live music featuring Jacob Garcia Band, Caleb Young, and Rick Trevino. Saturday, October 8th, there will be food, games, bingo, and a great live music lineup featuring Texicanos, Asalto and Control. Check it all out at 1100 Camp st. in Midland.
4. Our Lady of Lourdes Annual Jamaica Family Festival-a weekend of family fun, live music, rides, games, food, and plenty of entertainment! Friday, October 7th from 6:30 pm to 10 pm and Saturday, October 8th from 1 pm to nightfall, join the fun at 201 NE Ave. K Andrews, TX.
5. Old Sorehead Trade Days-the 'best little show in West Texas.' This Saturday, October 8th, and Sunday, October 9th, vendors from all over Texas gather in the Historic streets of downtown Stanton, TX. Woodcrafts, wearable art, hand-poured candles, metal art and food galore! Roasted corn, fajitas, funnel cakes, and a whole lot more, not to mention jewelry, collectibles and clothing. Don't miss this event at 209 N. Saint Peter st. in Stanton, TX.