It’s Election Day Here Are Your Polling Locations
Today is election day and you should exercise your right to vote. Midland has some major issues to vote on including the mayor position and the highly debatable school bond. In the state election, Texans are voting on a state tax.
No matter how you vote it is important to exercise that right. Below I have listed your polling location in both Midland and Odessa.
- Annex Courtroom- 2110 N A Street
- Boy Scouts of America- 1101 W Texas Ave
- Centennial Library- 2503 W Loop 250 N
- Cogdell Learning Center- 211 W Florida Ave
- Fairmont Park Church of Christ- 3813 N Midland Dr
- Fellowship Community Church- 5206 N Midland Dr
- Golf Course Road Church of Christ- 3500 W Golf Course Road
- Greenwood Baptist Church- 10908 FM 307
- Manor Park, Margaret Cowden Club House- 5212 Sinclair Ave
- MLK, Jr. Community Center- 2300 Butternut Ln
- Odessa Country Club- #1 Fairway Dr
- St. Paul's United Methodist Church- 4501 Thomason Dr
- Chapel Hill Baptist Church (Fellowship Hall)- 1820 E. 52nd St.,
- Crossroads Fellowship (Room 1135)- 6901 Texas 191 Frontage
- First Baptist Church (Discover Room)- 709 N. Lee St.
- First Church of the Nazarene (Gymnasium)- 2223 Lyndale Dr.
- Gardendale Community Bldg.- 4226 E. Larkspur, Gardendale
- Holy Redeemer Catholic Church (Parish Hall)- 2633 Conover Ave
- Kingston Avenue Baptist Church (Fellowship Hall)- 5200 Kingston Ave.
- Lincoln Tower (Ballroom)- 311 W. 4th St.
- Lutheran Church of the Risen Lord (Foyer) 1603 N. Grandview Ave
- MCH Primary Care- West (Conference Room)- 6030 W. University
- Murry Fly Elementary (Foyer)- 11688 W. Westview Dr.
- Northside Senior Center (Multi-purpose Room)-1225 N. Adams St.
- Odessa College Sports Center (Foyer)- 201 W. University Blvd.
- Odessa Christian Faith Center; 180 Youth Building (Sanctuary)- 8828 Andrews Hwy.
- PAL Center- 1015 N. County Road West (10th & W. Co. Rd.)
- Salinas Community Bldg.- 600 W. Clements St.
- Westlake Hardware- 4652 E. University Blvd.
- Wilson’s Corner (Dining Room)- 16514 S. U.S. Hwy. 385
Once again please exercise your constitutional right to vote. Let your voice be heard. I always say if you don't vote you can't complain.