Great or Gross? Most Popular Food Combos
Everyone has two weird things they like that they put together when it comes to food. When I was a kid I will never forget the first time I saw this girl in the cafeteria eat her french fries with mayonnaise and I thought that was the weirdest thing. However, I eat McDonald's hot mustard on my fries. A lot of people think it is weird to put ranch on pizza, but not me, I love it. We all have a weird little food choices but some of the choices I am about to share with you are a little out of control and I don't think I would ever try some of these. Do you eat any of these?
1. Corn Flakes on ice cream.
2. Tuna sandwich with barbecue chips inside.
3. Strawberry jam on a fried egg.
4. Salt-and-vinegar chips topped with sauerkraut.
5. Chili on a cinnamon roll.
6. Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches. Peanut butter was a big ingredient in general. People also said peanut butter on pancakes, and a PB&J with tortillas instead of bread.
7. Cream cheese and sautéed onions on a hot dog. That's actually something called a "Seattle Dog."
8. Fries dipped in soy sauce.
9. Fries dipped in mashed potatoes and gravy.
10. Mashed potatoes with chicken noodle soup instead of gravy.
11. Cereal with yogurt instead of milk.
12. Pinto beans mixed with cottage cheese.
13. Cottage cheese rolled up with bologna and seasoned with salt and pepper.
14. Baby carrots dipped in ketchup.
15. Pringles dipped in chocolate pudding.
16. Fritos dipped in applesauce.
17. Warm milk with pepper and cinnamon mixed in.
18. Popcorn and grapes.
19. Kiwis, but leave the skin on. The skin is actually good for you.
20. Shove a big pretzel stick in a banana. Someone's grandma called it "Bananas with Bones." Reddit has now renamed it "BONE-anas."
Do you eat any of these? Would you try any of these?