5 Random Facts
Every morning I do Random Facts That Make You Smarter Than Your Friends, and today's random facts were very interesting.
Here you go:
1. The temperature inside the Great Pyramid in Giza is 68 degrees, regardless of how hot it gets outside.
2. In the comics, Batman carries a chunk of Kryptonite on his utility belt, just in case Superman turns evil.
3. Nickelback got their name because when one of the members was a cashier at Starbucks, people would give him $1.50 to pay for their coffee that cost $1.45 . . . and he'd give them a nickel back.
4. If you die in Amsterdam and you don't have any family or next of kin, a poet will write a poem about you and recite it at your funeral.
5. Exxon tried to get into the office supplies market in the '70s and '80s, and made products like a typewriter with a floppy disk built in to save what you were typing. They killed off the division in 1984 after they lost more than $1 billion.
I hope you found these as interesting as I did!